FLEOA Elects New National Officers at Bi-Annual Conference
Last week, the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association elected the following National Officers at the 25th National Conference held in College Park, Maryland:
- National President- Lazaro “Larry” Cosme
- National Executive Vice President- Mathew Silverman
- National Secretary- Janissett Santos
- Treasurer- Madeline Gorra*
- Vice President of Agency Affairs- Bruce B. Butler, Jr.
- Vice President of Operations- Enid Febus
- Vice President of Legislative Affairs- Dominick Stokes*
- Vice President of Membership Benefits- William Hampstead*
- Chapter Director- Mark Heinbach*
- Awards Director- Elizabeth McAleer
- Recruitment Director- William Beller
- Retirement Director- Stan Schwartz*
- Immediate Past President- Nate Catura
- Development and Program Vice President- Michael J. Dillinger*
Individuals with a star (*) next to their name indicate that they were re-elected to the same position previously held.
FLEOA is proud to have these individuals at the forefront of our fight to protect and defend federal law enforcement. Congratulations to all.
FLEOA is the nation’s largest non-partisan, not-for-profit professional association representing more than 27,000 federal law enforcement officers and agents across 65 federal agencies.
Posted in Hear it from FLEOA