Last week FEDagent previewed new sections that will soon be added to the website and e-report. Our readers asked for these resources, such as training and educational opportunities, federal and post-federal employment opportunities, and retirement planning information.
Here’s another snapshot of what we’ll be providing our readers in these sections.
Retirement Planning for Federal Law Enforcement Officers
OmniGov Training Institute and the National Institute of Transition Planning, Inc. (NITP) have joined forces to provide federal law enforcement officers with the most comprehensive and up-to-date retirement planning seminar available.
After completing the two-day seminar, you will be able to:
• Plan a smooth transition into retirement;
• Consider steps necessary for planning for retirement;
• Determine the most appropriate Federal benefits options and the best dates to retire;
• Address Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) withdrawal concerns;
• Understand Social Security eligibility and survivor benefits;
• Get answers to financial and tax planning questions;
Visit the OmniGov Training Institute website for more information.